Tickets and Pre-Sale
Tickets for all screenings will be available from September 18, at the box office of Filmhauskino, Königstr. 93, 90402 Nuremberg.
Tickets for our Opening Ceremony and the Marlene Streeruwitz reading are available at the Kultur Information, Königstr. 93, 90402 Nuremberg.
Admission to the Opening Ceremony and to the Opening Film is free.
- Single Admission: 7,50 Euro / reduced rate: 6,00 Euro *
- Nürnberg-Pass owners/refugees: free admission
- Late night ticket (from 10 pm): 5,00 Euro
- Five Admissions (transferrable): 30,00 Euro
- Group Rate (5 or more people): 6,00 Euro per person
- Festival Pass (valid for all screenings except for the Opening Ceremony, the Award Ceremony, and the Marlene Streeruwitz reading):
- regular rate: 50,00 Euro
- reduced rate: 40,00 Euro
- Festival passes will be available at the festival office in Künstlerhaus, Königstr. 93, from Monday, Sep 30 onwards. They are not transferrable and include a free festival catalogue.
* reduced prices are available for students, trainees, senior citizens, and disabled people
Filmhaus & Cartias-Pirckheimer-Haus
The box offices at Filmhaus and Caritas-Pirckheimer-Haus open 30 minutes before the first screening and close 30 minutes after teh beginning of the last screening.
Advance and regular tickets for screenings at Cinecittà are available only there or can be bought online at www.cinecitta.de.
Free accreditation is available for all filmmakers, members of the film industry and media representatives. For further information on availability and procedure please visit our accreditation page.